Dr. Janne L. Punski-Hoogervorst is a Dutch-Jewish medical doctor and third-year PhD candidate, specialising in adult psychiatry with a focus on trauma-related disorders and anxiety disorders.
After graduating from Leiden University (The Netherlands) she worked in psychiatry, before moving to Israel to persue a PhD at Haifa University and Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. Her research focusses on PTSD and psychotrauma, within the frame of occupational therapy and behavioural neuroscience. Furthermore, Janne is an independent Holocaust researcher, writer with words in i.a. the Times of Israel, and member of the communication committee of the Dutch Psychotrauma Association (NtVP).
- Mental illness as political weaponry: A (former) Prime Minister’s low-point
- Book Review – ‘Everyday Peace: How so-called ordinary people can disrupt violent conflict’ by Roger Mac Ginty
- Boekrecensie – ‘Schaduwoorlog Uruzgan’ door Olof van Joolen & Silvan Schoonhoven
- Boekrecensie – ‘De Stenen Getuigen’ door Hikaru Okuizumi
- Book Review – ‘We Share the Same Sky’ by Rachael Cerrotti